Friday 15 May 2015

What I think about Uber

Anyone here who have not taken Uber before?


I was considered a late adopter of Uber as I keep having issue activating my account on Lumia, yes I am a WindowsPhone user. I only really started using Uber in January 2015 and I never looked back. Whenever, I need to travel to a place fast or I am carrying bulky items, the first thing that comes to my mind is Uber.

I booked my first Uber ride on the coach when coming back from Malacca. When I alighted from the coach at Golden Mile, the Uber arrived too. Thus, I hopped from the coach to the Uber.


I find Uber drivers friendlier and more polite than your usual cabbies. From my interaction with the Uber drivers, some of them drive Uber part-time. Their full time job is property agents. As times are bad and they need additional income thus they took up Uber. Seem like Uber is the perfect part-time job for them as it allows flexibility.

Anyway, here is a $10 credit for you to try out Uber. 
Simply use my Uber code, uberKB14KB, and get S$10 off your first Uber ride. 


No comments:

Post a Comment