Friday 15 May 2015

1 week of not working [IPPT + JB Shopping]

It has been a week since I left StarHub. 

These 7 days have been quite productive. Finally got the time to go for my IPPT and completed my IPT, even though I failed the test. It's ok. No RT for next window. I shall continue to do my 10 IPT per year. Wonder how I get Silver during my active days.

Yesterday I went JB to buy stuff. Bought contact lens solution, contact lens for wifey and me, as well as underwear. Things there are considered to be cheaper if you are working and living in Singapore.
Spent around RM500 for all these.


Went to Ajisen Ramen at City Square for lunch. It was lunchtime but the whole place is empty. Since I don't have to wait too long, I went in for my meal. RM23.20 after tax, which is around $8.87 SGD. CHEAP RIGHT!!!



Somehow I gotten a double yolked egg. HUAT AH!!!. First time encountering it outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment