Sunday 31 May 2015

From Green to Orange

The first reaction when people heard that I am jumping from the green camp to the orange camp is "WHY M1???".

Nah. I have joined Lazada.

I will never join another company in the same industry, especially M1.
Two reasons: 1) Too far. 2) They no proper sensing of social.

My first working week in Lazada has ended. I like the place and environment.

For someone who has been eating lunch alone most of the time during my days as a Community Manager, I welcome the idea of having lunch together with my new colleagues. The first week was an enjoyable experience.

Over at Lazada, I feel that I am able to dish out all my ideas and the whole social media is actually my playground. Unlike back in StarHub where I felt overshadowed by my boss. My playground back then was much smaller and I was actually taking care of the son of the 2nd wife. Those days are finally over.

With a much bigger playground and more liberty, I will be able to excel even further.

Anyway, my week ended on a high note when the FB contest that I did some changes to has finally begin to see some results. And it was way above the average engagement that the rest of the contests have achieved.

Do check out Lazada for our great offers. We are having attractive deals everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment