Sunday 17 May 2015

50 facts about myself #SG50 #SG50factsaboutmyself #SG50forSG

As we will be celebrating 50 years of independence this year, almost everything will be associated with #SG50. I shall also jump onto the bandwagon and do a #SG50 related post too.

50 Facts about myself

1. My primary schools are Elias Park Primary School and Park View Primary School.
2. I became a Prefect in Primary 3 without really understanding what a Prefect is.
3. I got into Ngee Ann Secondary School (my 2nd choice) as my PSLE score is 1 point below the cut off point for Anglican High.
4. I am influenced by my sister to join Chinese Orchestra.
5. I am influenced by my mother's teacher's husband to take up erhu in Ngee Ann.
6. Some people thought that I am from Ngee Ann Primary School.
7. I gotten TKD Poom Belt at the age of 12.
8. I was rude to my Chinese teacher in Primary 3 and my mother was called to the school. Ended up, my chinese teacher is my mother's friend.
9. I got into trouble with my Chinese teachers almost every year.
10. I was slapped by my father when I was in Primary 1.
11. I knocked into the pillar in school when I was in Primary 2.
12. In Primary 4, I cried in school because I scored 99 for my Maths paper (due to a careless mistake).
13. I always eat curry mee and laksa every tuesday and thursday from primary 3 to primary 6.
14. My soccer jersey number is 14.
15. almost all the teachers and staff in my primary school know my mother.
16. I sprained my neck during o level.
17. I was addicted to FIFA since 1995.
18. My first phone was motorola.
19. I used to wear my socks till my knee when I was in Primary School.
20. I used to have a whole collection of Bookworm books.
21. I went to Temasek Poly because Singapore Poly is too far.
22. I never passed my napfa/IPPT until I got into the army.
23. Red was my favourite colour until I joined StarHub.
24. I joined StarHub after disputing with StarHub.
25. My favourite noodle is bak chor mee.
26. I like to eat da bao when I was a small kid.
27. I used Crayon Shin Chan blanket from the age of 12 to 26.
28. I bought my first laptop after getting my first salary as a permanent staff in StarHub.
29. I have never used an iPhone before.
30. I used to carry a pager.
31. I dropped into the drain in camp on my first few book out.
32. I never kena any extra/confinement in Army before. 
33. I got into Armour after telling the SIT test officer that I wish to get into Armour.
34. I finally fulfilled the dream of becoming a Bionix Gunner last year.
35. The first BPL match I watched is Liverpool vs Everton.
36. I started playing basketball when in primary school.
37. I became a goalkeeping in secondary school because I was sort of lazy to run.
38. I became a devil because of David Beckham.
39. I have a whole collection of McDonalds Happy Meal toys.
40. I started collecting comics after my cousins gave me their collection.
41. I sucks at Gaming.
42. I was from 42 SAR.
43. I used to go Parkway Parade every Saturday.
44. I keng-ed during my BMT days.
45. I will be joining Lazada soon.
46. I love eating steaks.
47. I am a fan of Jay Chou.
48. I am now in 485 SAR.
49. I am a social junkie.
50. I wanna visit Japan.

Challenge your friends to share 50 facts about themselves too. Be sure to include the following 2 hashtags when sharing on social media. #SG50factsaboutmyself #SG50forSG

No comments:

Post a Comment