Sunday 24 May 2015

10 reasons why I decided to take up an iPhone



After so many years, I have finally decided to take up an iPhone.
During my 55 months in StarHub, can't afford an iPhone at all.
Within 2 weeks after leaving, I immediately gotten an iPhone.

Reason: $400 Employee Mobile Voucher doesn't help much.
$400 off RRP doesn't help at all. 
It is still like buying the handset at subsidised rate with the lowest tier plan.

Serious talk.

Reason 1 of why I get an iPhone: I need a phone that allow me to run Lazada app
Reason 2 of why I get an iPhone: It is cheaper than Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge and HTC M9 on StarHub 4G 6 Plan
Reason 3 of why I get an iPhone: Wife says LG G4 is ugly
Reason 4 of why I get an iPhone: I feel it is time to get an iPhone
Reason 5 of why I get an iPhone: I wanna buy chio phone covers
Reason 6 of why I get an iPhone: Easier to work with my MacBook Pro
Reason 7 of why I get an iPhone: I wanna be ATAS
Reason 8 of why I get an iPhone: I wanna be mainstream
Reason 9 of why I get an iPhone: I song
Reason 10 of why I get an iPhone: I just wanna own an iPhone for once

kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment