Monday 28 July 2014

I am back to blogging

It has been a long time since I last blogged. Since I am now writing articles and reviews on StarHub Community, I might as well share some of the articles here too. I hope that I will be able to share my knowledge and experience with all of you here.

Some background of myself.

I am 26 this year and I love my little princess who is now 4 months old.

I studied in Elias Park Primary School, Park View Park School, Ngee Ann Secondary School, Temasek Polytechnic and Singapore Institute of Management.

In poly, I was doing Retail Management and subsequently Marketing in uni. It has been a long 15 years of education (excluding kindergarden). Even though I sort of loathe to study but I am thinking of going for a Masters in the next few years (Hmmmmm)

I served my time in 42 SAR and I am now with 485 SAR. (Once Armour Always Armour)

That's about it, I shall find time to share some handset/food review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment